1. If you send me your book, I will review it publicly on Amazon, Goodreads and on my blog.
2. Very rarely, I am unable to finish a book for one reason or another. If this is the case, I will still review the book in a public forum, but make it quite clear how far I got into the book and why I had to stop. I do not post Reviews under a 3 Star rating, so if I read a book, and dont feel its worth a 3 star rating in my eyes, I will not post the review.
3. Agreeing to review your book does not guarantee a favorable review (or a review at all... If I dont like the book, I will choose not to review it publicly), and it does not guarantee to be featured in a blog post.
4. I will state in the review that you gave me the book to review.
5. Because I have a very long TBR list and am also writing my own books, It may take me a little while to read and review your book, though if you want it posted by a specific date, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
6. I will accept books from Self-published authors, though please be aware my reviews are honest and I hold all books/authors on the same level as others.
I'm most interested in the following genres:
I will always be happy to take an interview, be part of a blog tour or host guest posts to aid book promotion.Reviews:
If you would like me to review your book, please email me at:
TheresaMCrocker (at) gmail [dot] com
I except hardback, paperback, ebook (I have a kindle)
Also, due to reading and writing time constraints, I am not able to accept all review request.